The main focus of my teaching approach is to build interest, engagement and enjoyment as well as comfort, in students as they express themselves in the English language.
This can be achieved through getting the students fully involved in aspects such as English culture, people, and places. Here carefully selected activities and authentic materials (books, articles, news reports, dialogues and videos), will be used. The content will enhance student-speaking, reading, writing and listening skills.
Being aware that some students seek to acquire language skills for use in business, travels or for exam preparation. Emphasis on the improvement of their vocabulary, pronunciation and grammar skills, will be made, through continued assessment.
Ultimately the key objective is having the students use the language in meaningful communication through practice of dialogue in real life situations.
- Meet your Instructor
- Watch the Video Introduction.
- Register a student account on Preply.com
- Choose a convenient date and time for the Trial Lesson.
- Set aside 30 minutes to take the Proficiency test.
- We will discuss your experience and goals.
- With the results of the Proficiency test we will plan your English studies.
- This is where your instructor will leave your lesson feedback
- You are not mandated to share what's on your mind but
- Whatever is posted here, can only be seen by you and your instructor only.
- Please take a moment to complete your Profile (5 mins)